Add Course Summary Here
Are you worried about your WHS obligations as a small business owner?
This web site is dedicated to assist small to medium business meet their obligations for Workplace Health and Safety. We are here to assist you, with Inductions, training, education and awareness programs for your workplace, to improve safety, your standards and to help improve safety participation in your workplace.
Our site is easy to use cost effective, without mountains of paperwork. We tailor each program to assist your business to meet its obligations under QLD WHS.
Total Safe CEO: Darryl Rasmussen
- Workplace Rehabilitation Coordinator – (Q-Comp 2004)
- Conduct an Occupational Heal and Safety Audit – (NSCA 2006)
- Manage Health and Safety in Construction Workplaces – (NSCA 2004)
- Certificate IV in Business (Administration) – (Vocational Training Institute 2001)
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety – (Queensland Training Services 2012)
- Certificate IV in On-site Environmental Management – (Absorb Environmental Solutions 2007)
- Advanced Diploma of Public Safety (Community Safety) – (ASTA 2009) Fire Safety Officer